Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Twins!

Brian and I always knew that we wanted children so shortly after moving to Maine in Sept 07 we decided to see what would happen. Well in our world what happened is that we got pregnant 5wks later! Our first appointment was on my birthday. As soon as the tech put the wand on my belly I said "Is that twins?" and she said yes! The first words out of my mouth was "Oh Shit!!" Brian was quiet at this point so I said, "Honey?" and he just started to giggle-yes my grown husband giggled. We were in shock and throughout the pregnancy never really wrapped our head around the fact that there were two in there. To this day we will sometimes stop and say "Wow there are two of them!" Below you can enjoy the progression of my growing belly. I know some of you have seen them but probably not in succession.
5w5d


14w

15w

17w2d

18w5d

20w1d

21w2d

22w4d

24w1d

26w4d

29w2d

31w6d

34w3d

35w5d

Day before I delivered 37w6d

No comments:

Post a Comment