Thursday, July 16, 2009

Logan and Bailey's 1st year

Here is a little photographic progression of the girls first year. I used pictures of them together (including their first one that I happen to be in as well!) and tried to get one from each month. This is easier said than done since I apparently did not do a good job of labeling all the pictures. In doing this I cannot believe how much they have grown and changed. It is still hard t imagine those 2 little girls were ever in my belly. Where did my itty bitty babies go?





















2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, Meredith! I didn't know them till they were the ripe old age of almost 3 months, so I can't believe they were so teeny tiny!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This progression of pics in awesome. I especially love the one of the two of them in the hospital where one is touching the other's face.
    I so hope I get to see you guys again before we leave the state.

    ReplyDelete