Monday, September 28, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Things in Townyland have been a bit crazy to say the least. Let's see. We started the month going to Brian's sister's house for the annual Labor Day Lobster Bake. This is the weekend we look foward to all year. Great food, great family and very relaxing. We took the girls to the Blue Hill Fair and they seemed to love it (well all except the lumberjack show.) They had their first fried dough and followed up with their favorite thing to eat ever french fries.


Logan loved the pigs and thought they were funny.



Bailey was very blase about the whole thing (typical)

We spent the week after Labor Day packing up. There was a lot of stuff crammed into that little place, and I am still amazed how we actually fit in there. The girls love the new house, and while I wish I had more pictures of our first couple of weeks here, I am a slacker. I do have this one of them playing in the yard. They loved riding on the tricycle together!



Logan was having fun I promise!

The weekend after we moved Aaron, Kristy and Tighe came for the weekend to be our first overnight guests. It was so nice to have room for everyone and not have the chaos of all the babies in one room and people sleeping in the living room. We look foward to more people coming! Which brings us to this past weekend when Wendy and the whole gang came to stay! We went apple picking on Sat. What a difference a year makes!

This was one year ago



This year


Bailey eating grass


Logan not sure about the apple

I am happy to say that we are all moved in. Painting has begun and we are decluttered. We still have a lot of things that we want to do but for now we are just trying to enjoy it a bit. Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could get a new blog post up myself. Things are SOOOO crazy. Anyway, I love the tricycle. They look so cute. Bear tried an apple a week or so ago, but he choked on the skin. He's eating pears now with no problem - the skin is a bit nicer on the throat.

    ReplyDelete